Wednesday, June 26, 2013

1 Skirt, 2 Ways

Skater skirts have been pretty big for the past year.  They are easy to wear, comfortable, and just plain fun.  I bought this particular floral, skater skirt from ASOS several months ago.  I like to dress it up or down, I even wore it with leggings and boots a few times back in February.

Here I paired it with a cropped cardigan from Lane Bryant, white cami, and yellow sandals from Aerosoles.

Brittani wore it with a grey tank from Target and black sandals from Lane Bryant.

ASOS still has this skirt in stock and on clearance, right now.  You can check it out here: ASOS .  They have several others as well, in prints and solids. 



Sometimes when we are taking photos we (ahem I) get a little bit ridiculous with our posing; I obviously need to watch more America's Next Top Model.  
Brittani is too cute!  That's a smize if I ever saw one.
Further proof that Bittani and I are style soul mates.  Recently we were doing some bargain shopping at Ross Dress for Less and we came out of our fitting rooms in the same dress, at the same time.



Lots of love, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment