Friday, July 5, 2013

Brighter Than The Summer Sun!

It's summer! 

There's just something about the summertime that calls for color in the wardrobe! Black is a staple in my wardrobe; I wear it with everything. But I'm having a black-free summer as I work the brights that give summer a fun feeling!


Check out Brittani's nod to summer fun in this green number from Ashely Stewart! Brittani always looks to me like she's about to hop a plane to Tahiti or Barbados or somewhere exotic and beachy. I love that flower in her hair!


I am in love with the ASOS Curve dress I "stole" from Kelly's closet! 
Shoes are from The Avenue. Point me toward the luau; I'm ready to go!


Kelly approves and is ready to hula the night away!


Kelly has paired another ASOS dress – this one in yellow – with an adorable cardigan in soft florals. Her shoes are from Naturalizer and I think she looks totes adorbz!

We got the giggles while posing. Professional models we are not!

It's a lesson I'm still learning, to not be afraid of color. But if you can't go bright in summer, then when can you?

Stay bright all,
Ginny 

No comments:

Post a Comment